Wednesday, June 6, 2007

It always pays to check closing times!

Once again I have attempted to cluster errands and have failed immensely!!!
With the new School Year looming (I know Summer hasn't even started yet) I need to get all the registration paperwork completed, that means shots. Shots that I have been putting off for several weeks as I know that two children with shots is worse than having a root canal! Trust me! So I gather up my not so happy children and cart them off to the hospital. I think, what could be easier, I need to pick up a prescription so we can do both jobs at once.

NO, Immunizations closes at 3:00, great timing guys, most kids don't get out of school until 3:00pm and if you work it is even harder. We arrived at 3:15, sorry can't help you come back tomorrow! If only they understood how hard it was to get two kids into a car, get them to the hospital and get them inside, all with a husband that is deployed. I know, wah wah way, what a whiny wife.

Anyway needless to say we missed the office by 15 minutes, so no shots and then it tool 45 minutes to pick up a prescription, all with two not so happy kids.......

No comments: